Keto Fudge brownie chocolate and avocado pudding with blackberries and mint. A luxurious treat that is rich and decadent these delicious puddings will leave you feeling happy and nourished.
💛 Cacao is rich in flavonoids, an important plant based antioxidant, which can improve your cognitive function, heart health and regulate your blood pressure. It is a natural source of magnesium which is important for your muscle and nerve function, rich in fibre to support a healthy gut and rich in antioxidants to support your skin.
💛 Blackberries are high in vitamin C for your immunity, high in vitamin k for your bones and high in magnesium for energy. They are rich in the antioxidant anthocyanin which fight free radicals in your body and are a great source of fibre for blood sugar balance.
💛 Coconut milk is rich in healthy fats for your brain, rich in lauric acid for a healthy immune system, rich in electrolytes for healthy muscle function and it contains anti inflammatory properties too.
Keto Fudge brownie Ingredients (for 2):
- 2 tbsps cacao powder
- 1 tbsp fudge brownie protein powder or any low carb chocolate powder
- 2 large ripe avocados, diced
- 10 squares 100% cocoa dark chocolate, melted
- 3 tbsps coconut milk
- 2 tsps erythritol
- 2 tbsps vanilla extract
- Blackberries and mint to garnish
Keto Fudge brownie Method:
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy
- Divide mixture between two ramekins and either enjoy straight away with a garnish of blackberries and mint or refrigerate until chilled.
Enjoy this delectable dessert!