Oooh, now we may be in the New Year but you can stick to your low carb diet guilt free with this phenomenal recipe…that was a happy accident! Like all the best things in life! I made this on New Years’ Eve in a hurry and it turned out beautifully! Far, far better than I had anticipated. Will be a go to healthy dessert for me this year!
Nothing beats a homemade, healthy treat that is so easy to make and so pleasing for guests…it’s a win win!
For the Keto Baked Cheesecake filling, you need:
- 200ml Mascarpone Cheese
- 180ml Sour Cream
- 4 Tbsp Powdered Erythritol
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla essence
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds (save 15% off at PlanetOrganic.com with code 15SARA)
For the Keto Baked Cheesecake Base:
- 50g 100% Cocoa Montezuma chocolate, melted
- 50g Butter, melted
- 50g Keto Hana (save 15% off at PlanetOrganic.com with code 15SARA)
- 100g Almond Flour
Keto Baked Cheesecake Instructions:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Whip up all the filling ingredients and set aside.
- After melting the butter and chocolate, mix in the base ingredients until you have a crumbly consistency.
- Press the base mix into a pan and smooth until you have an even layer.
- Bake the base for 5 minutes.
- Remove the base from the oven and pour over the filling.
- Place in the oven and bake at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes, until you have a browned top and a gentle wobble on the cake.
- Allow to cool and serve with your choice of low carb fruit or low sugar jam. Heaven!!
Have you tried to bake your own keto recipes? Don’t forget you can find all your organic keto friendly and low carb favourite fresh products at Planet Organic. Save 15% off everything at PlanetOrganic.com with code 15SARA. Don’t miss out!