Here is a Delicious Keto Chicken Salad Recipe, Perfect for Summer Lunches and Dinners
Chicken avocado lettuce wraps with salad and rainbow slaw. These beautiful wraps are crunchy, fresh and delicious. They are easy to make, perfect for packing up for a picnic and perfect for sharing with your friends too.
💛 Chicken thigh fillets are rich in zinc which is good for your hair, skin and nail health. They are rich in iron which is important for a healthy immune system and they also have an intense rich flavour too.
💛 Avocados are rich in vitamins C, E, K and B-6 as well as magnesium. They’re are rich in the antioxidant, lutein, which helps to promote elasticity in your skin, protect against free radicals, helps to keep your skin hydrated and maintain good eye health too.
💛 Red cabbage is an excellent source of vitamin K and vitamin C which is a powerful antioxidant which protects your cells against damage. It contains magnesium, calcium and zinc which is important for your bones too.
Keto Chicken Salad Recipe Ingredients:
– 4 organic chicken thigh fillets, diced
– 2 tbsps avocado oil and extra to drizzle from Hunter and Gather Foods or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 2 tsps garlic powder
– Juice 1 lime
– 2 spring onions, green only, finely chopped
– 1 handful coriander, stalks removed
– Himalayan pink salt to taste
– 2 tbsps avocado mayonnaise from Hunter and Gather Foods
– Little gem lettuce leaves
– 1 cup red cabbage
– 1 cup white cabbage
– 2 tbsps coconut yoghurt
– 2 tbsps apple cider vinegar
– 1 small handful dill, finely chopped
Keto Chicken Salad Recipe Method:
1. For the chicken warm the oil in a pan on a medium heat
2. Add the chicken to the pan and cook for approx 7-8 mins until sealed
3. Add the garlic powder and stir to combine
4. Add the lime juice, spring onions and salt to taste, stir and cook for approx 5 mins until golden
5. Transfer to a bowl, add the coriander, stir and add the avocado chunks and stir to combine
6. Add the mayonnaise and stir to combine
7. Add the lettuce leaves to a serving platter and divide the chicken and avocado mixture into the leaves to create lettuce wraps
8. For the coleslaw combine the red cabbage, white cabbage, spring onions, yoghurt and dill in a bowl. Top with extra dill and add to your platter
9. Serve with baby cucumbers, baby tomatoes, extra coriander and lime. Enjoy!
Head over to our Instagram channel to see the reels on how to make the recipe. Recipe and images created by Vinita Brand for Keto Supplements Ltd.
Let us know what recipes you would like to see next!