Keto Cookie Bar Recipe
Can you make your own homemade Keto Cookie bars? Yes! This recipe was a happy accident. In an attempt to make a nutty cheesecake base, I ended up making the crunchiest keto cookie bars. Here’s how!
Keto Bar Recipe Ingredients
Makes 8 Cookies
- 1 egg
- a handful of mixed nuts
- 2 tbsps coconut flakes
- 1 tsp psyllium husk
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 30g coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cacao or coco powder (make sure you use an unsweetened one)
- 2 tbsps granulated stevia
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 50 ml water or unsweetened almond milk
Keto Cookie Bar Recipe Instructions
- Set the oven to 185 degrees celsius
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan or the baking tray you plan on using (this way the tray will already be lined with fat to avoid sticking).
- In a bowl, whisk the egg and granulated stevia and add the melted coconut oil.
- Gradually stir in the remainder of the ingredients until fully combined.
- You should end up with a thick, sticky mixture that is similar to cookie dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 round balls and press them down in the baking tray until about 1 cm thick.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy the nutty crunch!
Experiment with these snacks by adding cinnamon powder or dark chocolate chunks.
Looking for more keto recipes? Check out our free ketogenic recipe guides here.