Delicious Keto Chocolate Muffins
Keto Chocolate & Kale Muffins Recipe
This is such a healthy treat! They’re filling and delicious – in fact the muffins are so moist and chocolatey that you’ll forget that they’re keto. A great recipe for on the go breakfasts or pairing with a cappuccino or cup of tea. They’re fantastic for children too and for convincing people that keto does not mean missing out on treats! You can turn these into blueberry muffins by swapping out the chocolate for blueberries.
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 100g coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 100g kale
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp powdered erithritol or 1 tbsp stevia
- 50 ml of almond milk or cows milk
- 50g dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- ½ tsp of vanilla powder or vanilla essence
- double cream
- mixed berries
Keto Chocolate Muffins Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 185 degrees celcius.
- Combine all the ingredients, pour into muffin cases and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool a little.
- Serve with double cream and berries. Enjoy Keto Chocolate Muffin!
Kale really is a complete superfood! It is rich in antioxidants, including carotenoids and flavonoids that help protect against cancers. Kale is also an excellent source of iron, which supports the formation of haemoglobin, helping to transport oxygen to various parts of the body, encouraging cell growth and
healthy organ function. It is also rich in anti-inflammatory Omega 3s, Calcium, Fibre, Vitamin K, C and A.
Find more delicious ketogenic recipes here.