The latest supplements to support your ketogenic lifestyle
At Keto Supplements, we specialise in bringing Exogenous Ketones to the UK. Try exogenous ketones to boost your brain and physical endurance and to catalyse fat burning. All our supplements improve cognitive focus, physical performance and optimise your health. Not sure about how to choose exogenous ketones? Read the keto supplement guide here.
KETO PROTEIN, KETO ACCESSORIES & ELECTROLYTES
KETO BARS & KETO SNACKS
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF KETOSIS?
The majority of people use exogenous ketones as ketogenic supplements to catalyse fat burning, to increase their cognitive focus, and to improve their physical and athletic performance.
Exogenous ketones also support the transition to the ketogenic diet so that you do not have to suffer through ‘keto flu’ as you retrain your metabolism.
Exogenous Ketones put your body into ketosis within 15-60 minutes from consumption.
Ketosis is beneficial for a myriad of reasons; it is first and foremost the most therapeutic metabolic state to be in, and our Palaeolithic ancestors would have been in ketosis most of the time.
- Ketosis reduces inflammation in the brain and body and is linked to curing cancer
- The ketogenic diet was invented in the 1920s as a cure for epilepsy in children
- Ketosis increases cognitive focus as ketones are the preferred fuel for the brain
- Increases physical energy and endurance
- Stabilises blood sugar levels
- Balances hormones
- Ketosis is a fat burning metabolic state and therefore can reduce body fat, particularly if combined with a calorie restrictive diet.
The benefits of ketosis come from its anti-inflammatory properties as the majority of chronic and auto-immune diseases are caused by inflammation. This includes epilepsy, chronic fatigue, migraines, cancer, PCOS, endometriosis, Alzheimer’s and ADHD.
The list just goes on! Discover more about how you can use and benefit from ketogenic supplements here.