Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) are a well known keto and low-carb aide that provides a quick fuel source for the body. MCT Powder contains MCTs that are less likely to be stored as fat because they are metabolized in large part by the liver after ingestion. This process produces ketones, the body’s preferred energy source. In powder form, this product can easily be mixed into water or with a pre-workout for ingestion.
What Are The Benefits Of MCT Powder?
Even if you take MCT oil, there are many advantages of using the powdered form:
- Convenient to take on the go – pack a few tablespoon in a container to use throughout the day for a snack.
- Bake with healthy fats – get the benefits of MCTs in your favorite low carb foods.
- Puts you into nutritional ketosis quicker – for more energy, fat loss, and curbs cravings.
- Mixes easily – there is no clumping, so it doesn’t float atop your drink like liquid MCT can.
- Flavourless – doesn’t affect taste of your drinks or foods. Your water still has the same taste.
- Easily tolerated – even for people who cannot tolerate MCT oil, it doesn’t usually cause an upset stomach.
Coconut Oil and Ghee