Vegetarian Keto Guide
9 Deliciously simple breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes in this vegetarian keto guide to get you into ketosis.
There’s certainly a myth that you can’t be vegetarian and keto simultaneously, and that a ketogenic diet requires copious amounts of meat and dairy. However, it is possible to be both keto and vegetarian and here is your delicious 3 day recipe plan.
From fat healthy salads to exquisite avocado combinations and from heart warming soups to delectable cheesy omelettes…we’ve got your vegetarian keto recipes covered!
Vegetarian Lacto Ovo Keto Meal Plan It’s completely free. You will get a PDF (7MB) file. It’s a great recipe guide to give you an idea on how to formulate vegetarian keto recipes, however, it is not a personalised diet guide.
A vegetarian ketogenic diet is an effective elimination and detoxifying diet that is free from many potential allergens, including gluten.
With this meal plan you will have some solid (and delicious) ideas on how to formulate a keto vegetarian diet that is rich in healthy fibres, fats and bioavailable proteins. And you can even click on some of the ingredients to find them online!
- 3 days of well formulated delicious vegetarian ketogenic recipes (recipes include breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day)
- Detailed macros and nutritional information on each meal.
- Balanced meal pairing to ensure breakfast, lunch, and dinner compliment each other
- Shopping list
- Advice for replenishing your electrolytes, including our favourite electrolyte replenishing drink
- Time saving hacks for quick meals and lazy cooking!
We realize that it can be hard to find a diet and lifestyle that fills you with motivation, energy, focus and creativity.
The recipes in this guide will help heal you and make you feel amazing! We really can use food to feel our best; after all, food is thy medicine!
We created the 3 Day Keto Meal Plan in order to make vegetarian ketogenic eating simple, stress free, and effective.
5 Essential Vegetarian Ketogenic Diet Survival Tips:
- Keep hydrated
- Replenish your electrolytes! (our electrolytes are sodium, potassium and magnesium.
- Learn to love eggs. To ensure adequate, wholesome protein intake.
- Be prepared to add extra mineral salt to your food
- And supplement with MCT Oil if you need additional energy.
Do share your keto vegetarian creations with us on social media over @ketosupplements