Vegan Keto Recipe Guide: The Guide to Plant Based Keto
9 Deliciously simple breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes in this vegan keto guide to get you into ketosis.
There’s certainly a myth that you can’t be vegan and keto simultaneously, and that a ketogenic diet requires copious amounts of meat and dairy. However, it is possible to be both keto and vegan and here is your delicious 3 day recipe plan.
From fat healthy salads to exquisite avocado combinations and from heart warming soups to delectable vegan smoothies..we’ve got your vegan keto recipes covered!
The Vegan Keto Meal Plan It’s completely free. You will get a PDF (7MB) file. It’s a great recipe guide to give you an idea on how to formulate veganketo recipes, however, it is not a personalised diet guide.
A vegan ketogenic diet is an effective elimination and detoxifying diet that is free from many potential allergens, including gluten and dairy.
With this meal plan you will have some solid (and delicious) ideas on how to formulate a keto vegan diet that is rich in healthy fibres, fats and bioavailable plant proteins. And you can even click on some of the ingredients to find them online!
- 3 days of well formulated delicious vegan ketogenic recipes (recipes include breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day)
- Detailed macros and nutritional information on each meal.
- Balanced meal pairing to ensure breakfast, lunch, and dinner compliment each other
- Shopping list
- Advice for replenishing your electrolytes, including our favourite electrolyte replenishing drink
- Time saving hacks for quick meals and lazy cooking!
We realize that it can be hard to find a diet and lifestyle that fills you with motivation, energy, focus and creativity.
The recipes in this guide will help heal you and make you feel amazing! We really can use food to feel our best; after all, food is thy medicine!
We created the 3 Day Vegan Keto Recipe Guide in order to make vegan ketogenic eating simple, stress free, and effective.
5 Essential Vegan Ketogenic Diet Survival Tips:
- Keep hydrated
- Replenish your electrolytes! (our electrolytes are sodium, potassium and magnesium.
- Supplement with B12 and/or algae.
- Be prepared to add extra mineral salt to your food
- And supplement with MCT Oil if you need additional energy.
Do share your keto vegetarian creations with us on social media over @ketosupplements
Check out our 5 Steps to Ketosis Guide
Feeling Thirsty on the Ketogenic Diet? Find out how to replenish your electrolytes here.
Experiencing a Fat Loss Plateau? Read this.
3 Essential Keto Survival Tips:
Keep hydrated, you lose a lot of water through glycogen stores when transitioning to the ketogenic diet.
Replenish your electrolytes! Our electrolytes are sodium, potassium and magnesium.
Add extra mineral salt to your food and supplement with MCT Oil if you need additional energy. This way, you are less likely to experience low energy levels and dizziness caused by electrolyte imbalances.
Enjoy the guide and share your keto smoothie creations with us on instagram@ketosupplements