What on earth do you do with all those leftover egg yolks when keto baking often requires tons of egg whites…Lin Chong has a delicious answer in the form of a Keto Collagen Cookies Recipe!
Keto Coconut Sunshine Collagen Cookie
These delicious Keto Coconut Sunshine Collagen Cookies will surely bring a smile to your face. They are rich and tasty with a tropical kick from the lovely coconut flavours. The colour is bright and yellow like sunshine! Collagen from hydrolysed fish collagen peptides is added to enhance the cookie’s nourishing characteristics. With only 1.2g net carbs per piece, it will fit perfectly in your keto meal plans. Enjoy it with coffee, tea, with friends and anytime of the day.
60g butter (room temperature)
70g powdered erythritol
1/8 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 160 deg celsius (fan)
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, sea salt, desiccated coconut and collagen powder together and set aside.
- Cream the butter and erythritol together till light and fluffy (use a hand-held mixer)
- Add the egg yolks, vanilla extract and apple cider cide vinegar to butter and erythritol and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well till you get a uniformed dough.
- Use a small ice cream scoop (1-inch diameter) form about 16 cookies in a nice round ball.
- Use three fingers to press the cookies down lightly.
- Bake on the 2nd lowest rack for 10minutes.
- Allow to cool and then enjoy these with a cup of your favourite, tea coffee or keto hot chocolate
Keto Collagen Cookies Recipe Macros: Each cookie contains 1.2g net carbs, 4.1g protein, 8g fat and 99kcal. Gluten free.
Follow @linswitzerland for delicious keto bakes…and if you are based in Switzerland, you are LUCKY as your can order Lin’s delcious bakes directly to your door!