Garlic Butter Sockeye Salmon Nourish Bowl: A Delicious Keto Salmon Recipe
A low carb and keto salmon recipe that is truly beautiful, nourishing and will promote recovery after your Spring exercise sessions.
- Salmon is rich in healthy fats for your brain and for beautiful skin and the protein will support muscle synthesis and repair.
- Microgreens and broccoli are rich in sulforaphane which neutralises toxins, supports blood flow, reduce inflammation and can even protect your DNA.
- Hemp hearts and avocado oil are sources of healthy fats to keep you energised.
Garlic Butter Keto Salmon Recipe Ingredients:
Ingredients (for 2):*
- 2 wild Alaskan sockeye salmon fillets
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 handful fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tbsps ghee* Himalayan pink salt to taste
- White pepper to taste
- 1/2 medium sized organic cauliflower, grated
- 200g tenderstem broccoli
- 1 large avocado, finely sliced
- 100g rocket, watercress and sorrel salad
- Handful red radishes, finely sliced
- 12 slices cucumber
- 8 blackberries
- Hemp hearts to garnish
- Microgreens to garnish
- 1 lemon
- Extra virgin olive oil to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 180C2.
- In a pan warm 1 tbsp ghee.
- Once melted add the minced garlic and parsley, season with salt and pepper and stir3. Place each salmon fillet on a square piece of foil.
- Spread the garlic butter on top of each.
- Fold the foil up and over the top of the salmon until it is completely enclosed. Leave a little room inside the foil for air to circulate
- Bake for 15 mins
- Meanwhile for the cauliflower rice grate half a cauliflower. Melt 1 tbsp ghee in a pan, add the riced cauliflower along with the juice of half a lemon and salt to taste. Stir well and cook until soft
- For the broccoli heat 1 tbsp ghee and sauté for 8 mins
- Assemble in two separate bowls by adding the baby rocket, watercress and sorrel salad followed by the cauliflower rice and tenderstem broccoli.
- Add avocado, cucumber, radish, good hemp hearts and microgreens. Place the salmon on top, add slices of lemon and edible flowers if desired.
Head over to our Instagram channel to see the reels on how to make the recipe. Recipe and images created by Vinita Brand for Keto Supplements Ltd.