Perfect Keto Blood Sugar Support Capsules
Vitamins, minerals, and herbs to support healthy carbohydrate metabolism
Perfect Keto Blood Sugar Capsules
Natural Blood Sugar Support
Perfect Keto Blood Sugar Caps stack 7 naturally occurring vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts shown to support healthy carbohydrate metabolism and blood sugar levels for a multi-pronged approach to support your low carb and/or ketogenic lifestyle.
We’ve included essential vitamins that serve as cofactors in metabolizing nutrients to support normal digestion, metabolism, and energy production and minerals that support normal metabolic and hormone function.
To those, we’ve added traditional herbs that support healthy cellular, digestive, metabolic and hormonal function to help optimize your ketogenic experience.
Why Blood Sugar Support?
Those who follow a low carb or ketogenic lifestyle are generally aware of the importance of maintaining healthy, stable blood sugar levels.
To improve the experience and convenience of these low carb and keto lifestyles, we’ve created a portable, easy-to-swallow capsule that stacks seven powerful plant compounds shown to support healthy carbohydrate metabolism and stable blood sugar levels.
Most people who switch to a low carb or keto diet immediately notice a difference in mental clarity and sharpness. This can be attributed to lower levels of sugar in the blood (from eating fewer carbohydrates).
In the short term, elevated levels of blood sugar can kick you out of ketosis and cause mental fogginess or fatigue, while long-term impacts can overtax our organ and hormonal functions as well as neurological function.
Since normal metabolic health has been linked to neurological health, we’re deeply sensitive to the importance of supporting our minds and bodies.
What are these seven naturally occurring compounds and how do they work?
What’s in Blood Sugar Support?
- Biotin – Also known as Vitamin B7, this water-soluble vitamin plays a crucial role in the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids (proteins), and lipids (fats). Regular supplementation with Biotin has been shown to support healthy carbohydrate and lipid metabolism. [1,2]
- Chromium Piccolinate – For decades, this mineral has been implicated in healthy carbohydrate metabolism, with recent research showing that it favorably supports a hormone known as Glucose Tolerance Factor (GTF). Even the journal Diabetes has published multiple articles stating that chromium supports normal blood sugar levels and that it has been added to the protocols of many who wear white lab coats and offer support to those who need support for carbohydrate metabolism. [3,4,5]
- Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Powder – Ayurvedic medicine refers to this naturally occurring herb as “gurmar” the Hindi word for “sugar destroyer”. Research has shown it can support healthy cellular function, normal digestion, and metabolism. [6,7]
- Bitter Melon Extract – A fruit used by indigenous tribes throughout the world to support digestion and metabolism, the extract of this fruit greatly concentrates the compounds that support healthy carbohydrate metabolism and associated normal hormone function, especially when following a high-fat diet. [8,9]
- Cinnamon Extract – This common spice has been shown to positively support healthy carbohydrate and lipid metabolism while also supporting normal cellular and digestive functions. [10,11]
- Berberine Bark Extract – An extract of several medicinal plants, Berberine, in conjunction with lifestyle modifications (diet and exercise) has shown across more 14 studies to support healthy blood sugar levels to a greater degree than placebo, even in those with previously elevated serum levels. [12,13]
- Banaba Leaf Extract – Used for many years in folk medicine and homeopathy as blood sugar support, this Asian leaf contains corosolic acid, which mimics insulin in the body and may, therefore, support healthy blood sugar levels. 
Not Strict Keto?
No worries. Healthy carbohydrate metabolism should be at the forefront of everyone’s mind, regardless of dietary approach and our Blood Sugar Support is made to support anyone and everyone who is concerned about optimal health and wellbeing.
When to use:
- Use daily to support normal cellular function and overall wellness
- Take with higher carb meals to support healthy carbohydrate metabolism
- Post-exercise to support energy, digestion, and metabolism
- Take with shakes, smoothies or snacks to promote healthy nutrient absorption
Statements not reviewed by FDA. Individual experiences may vary. Always consult your physician before taking any supplement.