Cheese, Spring Onion, Spinach & Tomato Keto Omelette Recipe
This Keto Omelette Recipe is a deliciously filling breakfast that will keep you going well beyond lunchtime! Eggs are one of the most nutrient dense foods and feature heavily in the ketogenic diet – particularly for breakfasts as they are so quick to cook!
- 100g grated cheddar cheese
- 1 spring onion
- 100g spinach
- 50g butter
- 2 tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp double cream
- salt & pepper
Keto Omelette Instructions
- Gently fry the spring onions, tomatoes and spinach in butter.
- Whisk the eggs with the cream, salt and pepper and pour into a separate heated pan with butter, allow to cook for three minutes.
- Then pile on the spring onion and spinach with the grated cheese, fold over and cook until the cheese begins to gently seep out of the omelette.
- Enjoy your Keto Omelette!
This dark leafy green has incredible health benefits that you can only really absorb when the spinach is cooked or juiced! This is because the body cannot completely break down the nutrients in raw spinach. Spinach is rich in niacin and zinc, as well as protein, fiber, vitamins A, C, E and K, thiamin, vitamin B6, folate, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper, and manganese.
The nutrients nourish the eyes and strengthen bones, improve your immune system, support digestion and even help to remove toxins from the gut.
Check out the ketogenic recipe guides for even more deliciously simple keto meal ideas.