Lifestream Natural Magnesium Powder
- Lifestream Natural Magnesium is a naturally derived marine source extracted from seawater which naturally contains magnesium salts
- Manufactured without the need for preservatives, forming a highly bio-available and concentrated dose of elemental magnesium
- The body can directly utilise Natural Magnesium in its magnesium hydroxide form, compared with magnesium oxide found in other products
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue, boosts energy, promotes normal functioning of nervous system, muscle function, bones and teeth
- 100% Natural Magnesium hydroxide; tasteless and free from gluten, dairy, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
Lifestream Natural Magnesium is a naturally derived marine source extracted from seawater, which naturally contains magnesium salts. It is manufactured by filtration, blending and heat drying without the need for adding preservatives or chemical products to form a highly bio-available and concentrated dose of elemental magnesium.
Despite the essential nature of magnesium, there is no specific food that provides a high amount of magnesium. Good sources of magnesium include whole grains, spinach, nuts, legumes and potatoes, but even with the wide availability of magnesium in foods, at least 60% and possibly as much as 80% of adults do not consume the Recommended Dietary Intake (RDI) for magnesium (310-420mg/day).
In addition, absorption of magnesium from the small intestine decreases and excretion by the kidneys increases as we age. Symptoms of magnesium deficiency include loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, fatigue and weakness.
Lifestream Natural Magnesium powder supports energy production, muscle and nerve function, none health and density, healthy bowel function, metabolism of fats, protein and carbohydrates.
Lifestream Natural Magnesium powder is tasteless and provides 350mg of magnesium in a 1/3rd teaspoon dose.
It is suitable for vegetarians and vegans, gluten free, with no artificial additives, fillers, preservatives, colours or flavours.