Essential Keto Aminos
These Essential Amino Acids are perfect for the ketogenic diet as they allow you to increase muscle repair and recovery without you having to consume too much protein, which can knock you out of ketosis. Stay in ketosis with Essential Aminos!
Essential Amino Acids are highly absorbable tablets composed of all 8 essential amino acids known as the “building blocks” of protein: absolutely essential for muscle repair and growth, absolutely critical for healthy functioning bodies.
Essential Amino Acids cannot be made by the body and as a result, they must come from food or supplementation. These Aminos are readily absorbed and 99% utilized by the body. They are perfect for young and old, male and female and ideal for those training and competing in regular physical activity.
The product is comprised of 8 Aminos Acids. Other companies promote “9” essential amino acids but Histidine is actually not essential. When you take LLS EAA’s the Histidine level in the blood will rise within 1 hour.
Our Essential Amino Acids contain:
- BCAA 2:1:1 (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine) Leucine, which stimulates muscle protein synthesis and a major fuel involved in anabolic (tissue building) reactions. Valine, which is needed for muscle fiber firing, tissue repair, and for the maintenance of proper nitrogen balance in the body. Isoleucine, which is important for blood sugar regulation, muscle development and repair and energy regulation.
- L – Lysine which, if deficient, can result in a deficiency in niacin (Vitamin B), as well as slow connective tissue repair.
- L-Phenylalanine which stimulates the release of neurotransmitters and hormones such adrenaline and noradrenaline, which are necessary substances for optimum activity of your central and peripheral nervous systems.
- L-Threonine which is important for antibody production, immune system activity, and can be converted into glycine and serine.
- L-Methionine to supply sulphur and other compounds required by your body for optimum metabolism and growth.
- L-Tryptophan encourages the release of hormones for mood and sleep, such as serotonin and melatonin.
Clean and UK Produced – Take your training and recovery to the next level with Essential Amino Acids from Love Life Supplements.
As a dietary supplement take 5 tablets daily. As a exercise aid take 5 to 10 tablets prior to physical activity. Do not exceed the recommended amount unless directed by a physician.
BCAA 2:1:1 (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine), L – Lysine Hydrochloride, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine, L-Tryptophan.
• Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place
• Keep out of sight and reach of children.
• Add in Best before date/batch number.
• Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
• Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
• You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
• Not suitable for pregnant or lactating mothers.
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
• Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.